Benchmark® 615 Hot Melt
System For High-Viscosity
Butyls, Sealants And Mastics.
Ready when and where you need it, this small machine is designed for low volume applications,
but it has the heart of a giant. Use the Benchmark 615 for low production assembly of:
• Insulated glass (IG) window manufacturing
• Fabrication of door lites and solar panels
• Sealing of metal roof seams
When configuring the Benchmark 615 System, Hot Melt Technologies addressed the unique needs
of these and other users of high-viscosity butyls, sealants and mastics.
The result? A small bulk hot melt applicator with the performance, dependability and value that
have long been the standard of Benchmark Systems, with these special features:
• A 2-gallon, 7-inch diameter melt tank that accepts chunked material
• 1 lb./minute gunning rate
• 8 lbs./hour melt rate
• Our PA-50 high-output pump for uniform, pulse-free material delivery
• Adjustable flow control for smooth, bubble-free material lay down
The Benchmark 615 System comes complete
with an 8, 12 or 16 foot heated hose and a
lightweight handgun that accepts industry
standard gunning tips and nozzles.
And, like all Benchmark applicators,
the Benchmark 615 System offers
simple, easy-to-use controls with a
locking front panel.